Not only is miso paste versatile but it also keeps for such a long time so it can be a great addition to a quick noodle soup that will warm you right up.
I love using it with any leftover veggies that I have sitting in the fridge, it's a great way to stop them from going to waste. Add your favourite noodles and you have a quick and easy miso noodle soup for lunch or dinner.
1 tbsp miso paste 2 to 3 cups water 1 serve noodles
1 sheet dry seaweed
You can use any veggies you like here but I used: 1/2 carrot, sliced 1/4 cup green beans
1/4 lime juice
1. Cook your noodles according to packet instructions, drain and add to a bowl.
2. Add 2 cups of water to a small pot, add the dry seaweed and chilli sauce, stirring on a low to medium heat.
3. Add the veggies and lime juice. Stir and continue to cook for 8-10 mins until heated through. In a small bowl, combine the miso paste with a little hot water and whisk until smooth.
4. Once the soup is heated, remove from heat and add the miso paste last and stir through.
5. Pour into the bowl on top of the noodles and garnish with extra lime or fried onions. Serve hot and enjoy!