My silicone mini loaf pan strikes again haha! I've been making a batch of mini loafs on a Sunday, ready to have for the week ahead and this week I wanted to make something cheesy and savoury. So here are my cheese, tomato and spinach mini loafs. I tried to keep this as simple as possible, I didn't use any yeast as I didn't think this needs it.
I baked these for about 45 mins but as all ovens vary, keep an eye on them and keep poking with a skewer until it comes out clean :) You can also use a muffin tray for these if you prefer.
1 1/2 cups flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
Pinch of pepper
1 tsp sugar
200g cherry tomatoes
100g vegan cheese of choice
1 1/2 cups soy milk
1 tsp olive oil
1 tsp apple cider vinegar
1️. Preheat oven to 175°C.
2. In a large bowl combine the dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, salt, pepper sugar) and mix. Add the milk, olive oil and apple cider vinegar and mix together.
3. Chop cherry tomatoes into quarters and add to the bowl. Add the chopped spinach and cheese (you can use as much cheese as you like) mix together.
4. Spoon the mixture into a loaf pan or you can use a muffin pan. Silicone ones work best.
5. Bake at 175°C for about 45 mins or until a skewer comes out clean. Some oven times may vary, just keep an eye on them and keep baking if the skewer comes out wet.
6. Remove from oven and let it sit for 15 mins or so before transferring to a cooking rack. Enjoy!!
Store in a container in the fridge for up to 1 week.