Delicious and SUPER easy pretzel peanut butter cups! They're so easy to make and if you love a pretzel and choc/peanut butter combo you will love these. You can store them in the fridge in a container but I promise you they won't last.
1/2 packet digestive biscuits Handful of salted pretzels 1/4 cup peanut butter 1/4 cup cacao butter Water - as much as needed
1/2 cup peanut butter 1/2 cup vegan chocolate, melted Pretzels for toppings
1. In a blender, combine the ingredients for the base. Start with a small amount of water and gradually add more until the mixture sticks together.
2. Press the mixture into a muffin tray. I use a silicone one so they pop out easily.
3. Bake at 190 degrees Celsius for 10-15 mins. Remove from the oven and let them cool for 10 mins. If you prefer, you can leave these raw and set them in the fridge.
4. Melt the chocolate and mix with the peanut butter. Pour on top of the base to fill the muffin moulds. Top with pretzels and set in the fridge for an hour or two. Enjoy!
* If you don't have a silicone muffin tray you can use a regular one but to make them easier to pull out later, cut up thin strips of baking paper and place two in each muffin moulds in the shape of a cross. After they have set you can pull them out and they should pop out easily.